A little more progress

One last pressure test before I start to assemble the head. Holds 40 psi no problem.


Finally rounded the corner and I feel like I’m officially in assembly mode. Got the valves installed.


Looking a little scruffy but you’ll have that with a prototype like this.


A couple of weeks ago a put the head back in the mill and removed the last of the Honda A3 design. The A3 uses an asymmetrical combustion chamber. I was going to do this mod when I do the stroker but it was bothering me. The head is now closer to the A2 chamber.


One more dry fit of the rockers. They line up really well on the valves. I’m glad I took the time I did to get it right. Plus I now have good data for the next head.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *